- A traditional 16th Century Coaching Inn in the heart of the Shropshire countryside, under 2 miles from the historic town of Bridgnorth.
- We specialise in short breaks, family “get-togethers” plus activity and sporting holidays.
- We have rooms in our Inn, cottages and pitches on our touring caravan and campsite, all adjacent to the Inn.
- We offer delicious home-cooked locally sourced food and a well-known ‘Full Monty’ breakfast.
- We have an extensive wine list and can offer tutored wine-tasting sessions for groups.
Whatever your event or reason for a break, we’ve got it covered – the perfect stop off point for fishermen tired from their exploits on the River Severn, a great central location for big family reunions and celebrations, the ideal location for a golf break with 14 golf courses under an hour from our Inn or perfect for a quiet break away from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
The family owned Halfway House Inn in Bridgnorth, Shropshire, has a touring caravan park that is open all year round. There are plenty of Super Pitches on hard-standing, all with electrical hook-ups and most with regularly-mown grass at the side and their own direct water connection. These pitches are suitable for most Motorhomes and when weather conditions are suitable there are also a selection of Grass Pitches with EHU.
Our small toilet block has a separate Gents WC, urinal and wash hand wash basin plus separate shower. There is a separate shower, wash hand basin and WC for the Ladies and separate disabled facilities. The toilets in the Inn are also open 24 hours during the main holiday months.
- 24hr access to toilets
- 24hr access to showers
- fresh drinking water
- electrical hook up
- cold water pot-washing facilities
The cost for up to 4 people on each caravan or motor-home pitch is all-inclusive; we do not charge extra for using awnings or bringing animals or for extra guests visiting for the day etc. Use of the showers in the onsite facilities is free of charge.