- A traditional 16th Century Coaching Inn in the heart of the Shropshire countryside, under 2 miles from the historic town of Bridgnorth.
- We specialise in short breaks, family “get-togethers” plus activity and sporting holidays.
- We have rooms in our Inn, cottages and pitches on our touring caravan and campsite, all adjacent to the Inn.
- We offer delicious home-cooked locally sourced food and a well-known ‘Full Monty’ breakfast.
- We have an extensive wine list and can offer tutored wine-tasting sessions for groups.
Whatever your event or reason for a break, we’ve got it covered – the perfect stop off point for fishermen tired from their exploits on the River Severn, a great central location for big family reunions and celebrations, the ideal location for a golf break with 14 golf courses under an hour from our Inn or perfect for a quiet break away from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
The family owned Halfway House Inn in Bridgnorth, Shropshire, has a touring caravan park that is open all year round. There are plenty of Super Pitches on hard-standing, all with electrical hook-ups, most with regularly-mown grass at the side, their own direct water supply but none with connection for toilet waste. These pitches are suitable for most Motorhomes. When weather conditions are suitable, there are also a selection of Grass Pitches with or without EHU. We welcome groups and can offer facilities for small rallies on an adjoining field.
Our small toilet block has a separate Gents WC, urinal and wash hand wash basin plus separate shower. There is a separate shower, wash hand basin and WC for the Ladies and separate disabled facilities. The toilets in the Inn are also open 24 hours during the main holiday months.
- 24hr access to toilets
- 24hr access to showers
- fresh drinking water
- electrical hook up
- cold water pot-washing facilities
The cost for up to 4 people on each caravan or motor-home pitch is all-inclusive; we do not charge extra for using awnings or bringing animals or for extra guests visiting for the day etc. Use of the showers in the onsite facilities is free of charge.